There are several reasons why someone may choose to get Permanent Makeup or Microblading.
Permanent Makeup and Microblading can be used to correct or enhance! In the list below there are several reasons why someone might choose to try Permanent Makeup or Microblading.
The following include:
- To enhance their natural beauty.
- They may have bad eye sight and cannot see well enough to put on makeup.
- They may not have eyebrows because of age, over-plucking, or heredity, and need eyebrows.
- They may be very blonde and feel like their eyes disappear without eyeliner.
- Camouflage Scars.
a. Hypertrophy – is a raised scar that does not continue to grow over time. This scar usually responds well to scar revision
b. Atrophic – A concave, depressed scar. This scar also responds well to permanent makeup.
c. Hyperpigmented – A scar that is completely devoid of color. It is darker than normal skin color. It responds well to camouflage.
d. Keloid – A scar that continues to get bigger over time. It is a large,puffy looking scar. This is not a scar you should work on.
- Tattooing the areola area for women who have had breast cancer.
- To create the appearance of hair.
- Burns – These scars are very hard to do, but they can be done. It usually takes a long time to fix this problem. You should never work on a burn scar that is less than two years old. Burn scars often make the skin look irregular and can look like small cuts across the skin.
- Stretch marks and wrinkles can be improved very easily.
- Vitalio, is a problem, and you must make sure that you let the client know that this is a very hard correction to do and the results vary and can often be unpredictable. The pigment will not tan in the summer nor will it lighten in the winter months. Depending on how large the area is, I may need to use circular motions to implant the color and color matching is essential!!!
- Age Spots
- Moles should NEVER be tattooed. Skin cancer is a leading cause of death if not treated, and can be visually apparent in moles that have changed in size, color, and shape.