Permanent Makeup and Microblading Training
BEFORE COMING TO CLASS
- Each student will be required to hold a tattoo license.
- A guest tattoo artist registration is required for any tattoo artist who plans to tattoo in Florida and who olds an active tattoo artist license, registration or certification issued by a jurisdiction outside Florida. A guess tattoo license requires the following:
- Completed Application for Quest Tattoo Artist Registration $35.00
- At least 18 year of age
- Copy of a government-issued photo ID
- Proof of active license registration or certification outside or Florida
- Documentation of completed tattoo Education Courses (at least 70% score) or Florida Department of Health approved substitute course.
- Guest registration is valid for up to 14 consecutive days in Florida.
- If your state does not require a tattoo artist license or registration or certification, you must apple for a Florida Tattoo Artist License.
- Before the student can get a license they will be required to take an additional class required by the State of Florida. This is a bloodborne pathogens class.
Below is a list of all the courses that have been approved by the State of Florida Department of Health and meets the educational requirements that satisfy Florida state statues that require a licensure of Florida tattoo, cosmetic tattoo and permanent makeup artists and microblading. The list is as follows:
- Academy of Health and Beauty – 2113-2115 West Colonial Dr, Orlando, Florida, 32804, (407) 447-5561
- Alliance of Professional Tattooists – (This course is approved for classroom only) For course schedules call APT Home Office Manager Julie Marschall at (816) 979-1300 or Health and Education Coordinator Don Corah at (260) 414-9694, from 10 AM – 4 PM, Monday through Friday, both inside and outside of Florida. All course participants must show current government issued photo I.D. Course Fee $75.00.
- American Safety Council – Jeff Pairan – Available Online, Instant Access – Florida-based customer service available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Contact Phone: 1-800-292-5080. Contact Email: email@example.com. Register online or by phone 24/7: 1-800-732-4135.
- Anita Robberson, RN – Call or email for schedule – (239)410-6955 or email firstname.lastname@example.org – $100 if pre-registered, $125 walk-in. A valid government issued picture ID is required to participate in the course.
- Biologix Solutions LLC – Available Online 24/7 – Course Fee: $55 – Course Duration – 3 hours – instant access after course sign up. Florida mandated student verification system used. Online independent study course. Requires computer and internet access – email – email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org telephone # 630-706-0093 or 630-240-0045.
- Body Art Educators, LLC – Schedule varies, please visit the website or call for schedule – Brandon Sommers, David Lockart – 941-799-7981. Class participants must bring a valid government issued photo I.D. for age verification.
- Body Art Training Group – Online training 24/7 Print your certificate when you finish. You can leave the course and resume later. Questions call or write. Cell 858-792-1630 – Kathy@bodyarttraininggroup.com 6580 Harbor Blvd., Ste. F,
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
- Cathy Montie’s Body Art Training Company – 8055 Clairemont Mesa Blvd. #108, San Diego, CA 92111 – 619-303-5893 or http://absolutetattoo.com/cathymontie/FL.html
CETTraining.com – 3226 E Jersey Avenue, Orlando, Fl 32806 – 407-247-9572
- Charme Meison – 16115 SW 117 Avenue, Unit A-27, Miami, Florida 33177. Available Online – Norma Olivera, President – (305) 971-3232 or Fax: (305) 971-2817 email@example.com.
- Community Health Certification, LLC – Classes vary, call for schedule – Scott Bohrer or Robert Bohrer (561) 676-9518 or (561) 707-6837
- Duval County Health Department – Scheduled Classes – Preregistration Required – Course Fee: $100.00. Cassandra Haverkamp (904) 253-1785. Class participants must bring a copy of a government issued photo identification confirming the individual is at least 18 yeas of age and to confirm identity. Identification cards may be a military ID, a state issued driver’s license, or a state issued I.D. card.
- First Option Healthcare Consulting, LLC. You may reach Robert Ulery at (727) 686-0182 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Also done on an as needed basis anywhere in the state (travel charge may apply). A valid government issued picture ID is required to participate in the course.
- Florida Compliance Center – (786) 545-6304. Schedule Varies. Course Fee $80.00. Please visit the website.
- Florida Academy – (239) 489-2282. 4387 Colonial Blvd, Suite 100, Ft. Myers, FL 33936. Call to schedule a class. Copy of government issued photo ID required.
- International Board of Medicine and Surgery (IBMS) – Available Online, Contact: Dr. Kalin at (813) 966-1431
- ICE Training Institute – Available Online for $49.95. Please visit http://www.icetraininginstitute.com/tattoo or call: (386) 385-4231
- John Hashey’s Permanent Cosmetics – (813) 814-9121 or email@example.com . A valid government issued picture ID is required to participate in the course.
- The Master Tattoo Institute – Scheduled Classes -Preregistration Required – Course Fee: $100.00. Class participants must bring a copy of a government issued photo identification confirming the individual is at least 18 yeas of age and to confirm identity. Identification cards may be a military ID, a state issued driver’s license, or a state issued I.D. card. Classes vary, call for schedule – Ian Marioles 888-227-9442.
- Pegacorn Productions, LLC – Tampa Bay and Orlando, FL area. To register call or email for schedule – for Tampa area firstname.lastname@example.org or Orlando area (407) 602-8234 email@example.com . A valid government issued picture ID is required to participate in the course.
- Sacred Skin Tattoo Supply – Schedule varies, please visit the website and click on Education and Training services to register or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Thomas Hemingway at (973) 246-2891. Class participants must bring a valid government issued photo I.D. for age verification.
- Total Healthcare Compliance – Call or email Archie Jennings for schedule and cost at (727)-772-5751 or ajthcc@aolcom.
- VIP Beauty School – 2515 State Rd 7 Suite 215, Margate, Fl 33063 954-977-9292 or VipBeautySchool.com